Thank you to all who joined us for our webinar, Marketing Mayhem – What do the Apple and Google Privacy and Experience Updates Mean for Marketers?
In 15 minutes, we explained:
- What the Apple Mail Privacy Update is and how it impacts marketers
- How Google’s phasing out third-party cookies and what to do about it
- How to optimize your website to align with Google’s recent Page Experience update.
We left marketers with practical tips on how to weather the storm and stay in customers’ good graces.
Watch the recording and get the webinar slides to learn about the impact of these important updates on modern marketing, and how to adapt your strategy to protect campaign performance.
Watch the Recording
A Closer Look at Google’s Page Experience Update
We recently took a deep dive into Google Page Experience, and invite you to:
- Watch the Google Page Experience webinar replay for a comprehensive look at what the update means for marketers.
- Download our step-by-step Google Page Experience checklist for technical and strategic actions to take now to enhance customers’ UX and protect your search rankings.
No Time to Panic
Google is booting third-party cookies. Apple Mail’s new privacy settings are messing up marketing analytics. Page Experience is now impacting search.
Don’t let the recent wave of updates from the tech giants leave you feeling left behind. We specialize in helping clients maintain marketing success through integrated, multichannel digital strategies. Get in touch to talk to a digital expert about how we can help you craft a smart digital strategy customized to your business goals.